Visa to Enter Japan
Participants who need an official letter of invitation to obtain a
visa should address their request to the
by mail, fax or e-mail ( email@example.com ).
Following information should be included in the request.
- Full name: Family, First (and Middle).
- Title and position.
- Affiliation/Organization you belong to.
- Phone and Fax number.
- Passport number, date of issue, date of expiration.
- Date of birth (Month/Day/Year).
- Place of birth.
- Expected arrival date to Japan, Flight Number, Airport (from/to).
- Expected departure date from Japan, Flight Number, Airport (from/to).
- Expected period of stay in Japan (according to items 11 and 12).
- Hotel you reserved to stay in Japan and its phone number.
- Your plan of stay in detail.
- Abstract Number.
- Participant Number. Highly recommended.
It should be understood that an invitation is only to help a
participant of the Conference to obtain a visa. Such an
invitation is not a commitment on the part of the
organizers to provide any financial support.
You can get the information about the application procedures before
entry to Japan in
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Offical Web Site.