Fujita-Ito Lab. GraduateSchool of Pure and Applied science
Institute of Applied Physics, University of Tsukuba
- Prof. Ito Joined our Lab.
- We started a new research in Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research, "Electric field detection in water cell"
- We started a new reserach in Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A), "Graphene field emission device"
- We presented 6 papers at the spring meeting of JSAP.
- We published a new pape (APL,106, 093112 (2015)）
- We presented 3 papers at RPGR2014 (Taiwan)
- We published a new pape (J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B32,06FC02(2014)）
- We presented 3 papers at RPGR2014, Taipei
- We presented 2 papers at the Autum meeting of JSAP
- We published a new paper(APL 104, 243101 (2014))
- We published a new paper(APL 104, 043107 (2014))
- We started a new research in Kaken2506 Science of Atomic Layers
Welcome to Nano material and Science Lab (Fujita-Ito Lab).
Artificial control of nanostructure, keeping with real atom scale controllability, creates innovative functionalities of materials. We are interested in how to create brand-new and well defined artificial nanostructure using self-developed nanotools combined with high resolution electron microscope. Ongoing projects include developing new in-situ carbon hexagonal lattice rearrangement process for an ordered carbon-based architectures; metal free catalyst for fuel cell, ultra-high speed of graphene electronics/spintronics, bio-sensing devices.
Copyright © Fujita-Ito Lab. All rights reserved.